The Entrepreneurial Cell, Hansraj College presents their flagship event Illuminate, an annual speaker session aimed at fostering the spirit of entrepreneurship in the youth and to inspire them through people who have lived the dream.
This one-of-its kind event brings together renowned entrepreneurs from all over the country from the fields of Education, Food & Hospitality, Visual Blogging, Marketing, Publishing & Media, Technology, Event Management, Fashion & Lifestyle.
The event will also be covering stories about struggles, challenges and hardships that they faced on their way to their success.
The goal of this event is to bring together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder – and provoke conversations that matter.
The event is not just a seminar or a speaker session but an interactive platform which will give a chance to potential entrepreneurs to interact and ask questions to the people who have already lived the dream.
Date: 27 & 28th September 2018
Venue: Auditorium, Hansraj College
Time: 12PM – 4PM
You can register for the event at: https://bit.ly/ecell_illuminate2018
The Speaker Lineup for the event includes personalities from diverse fields:
- Gulzar Azad, Country Head, Google India
- Shahnaz Husain, The Shahnaz Husain Group
- Saurabh Jain, Vice President, Paytm
- Sagar Daryani, Founder, Wow! Momo
- Manish Tyagi, Comedian and Corporate Trainer
- Richard Rekhy, ex CEO KPMG
- Anirudh Gupta, Founder, Tripoto
- Tushar Lall, Indian Jam Project
- Avinash Saxena, Founder, Roposo
- Adarsh Sharma, Founder, Plowns
- Saurabh Chaturvedi, Founder, InnoLabz
- Paresh Gupta, Founder, GCEC, Brand Ambassador Rajasthan Startup
- Udya Lakkar, Founder, CoHo
You can find additional information at their event Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2117411078476111/
ED is proud to be their Blog Partner.