Do you recognize living life from drop to drop? Is music the one tranquilizer for whatever goes wrong? Do you have a song for every situation and want a dubstep version for every song? Welcome to the gang!
A true EDM fan can appreciate what the bass does to you. There is music to make you forget about space and time, and music to make you feel alive in every sinew of your anatomy. The surge of hope, the touch of anguish, the euphoric feels, the emotional rollercoaster that the transcendent sound takes you on is matchless.
Behold, EDM fans, for this list is a breath of life.
Grab your headphones and turn up the volume. Get ready to absorb the feels. Let’s send you on a vacation you can easily afford.
ULTIMATE FEEL-GOOD SONGS?
1. Coldplay – Paradise (Johannes August Remix): This version of Paradise is one of the best things to happen to you today. Feel touched by every beat and celebrate the rejuvenation that the song lends at every note.
2. MAGIC! – Rude (Zedd Remix): Favourite this epic collaboration from Coldplay and Zedd. Ageless and charming as the song is, it gives you an exuberance you cannot avoid.
WANT TO TRIP?
3. Sam Smith – Lay Me Down (Tiesto Remix): Missing the love of your life? What can be better than Sam Smith and Tiesto coming together to turn your tear ducts into an overdrive? The song penetrates to every fibre of you till you are soaked in a bittersweet vitality.
4. Daughter- Medicine (Sound Remedy Remix): Get addicted to this soulful track by Daughter stunningly remixed by Sound Remedy. It is one of those thought-provoking, moment-of-clarity-inducing, bone-chilling tracks that you can never get tired of.
5. Ed Sheeran – I See Fire (Kygo Remix): This collaboration is a dream come true for all the Ed Sheeran fans. The indulgent music takes you on an emotional feelcoaster as the song progresses. A perfectly trippy track with lyrics to muse over.
6. Lana Del Rey vs Cedric Gervais -Summertime Sadness Remix: Give your summer blues a rousing voice and dance through the memory lane. Like any other song by Lana, this song is a lyrical genius that hits you right in the feels.
7. Kygo Feat. Conrad Sewell- Firestone (Bassanova Remix): Though nothing can parallel the original soundtrack, this remix is an exceedingly groovy version of Firestone. The rhythm possesses you and you just can’t stop tripping.
TRAPPED IN HOPELESS LOVE?
8. Nick Jonas – Chains (Just a Gent Remix): The former JoBro recently debuted his first single. You cannot help tapping your feet to the hypnotic rhythm of this track till you become one with it.
NEED A RUSH OF LIFE?
9. Deorro ft. DyCy – Five Hours (Don’t Hold Me Back) [EDM. com Premiere]: Every true dubstep fan can appreciate the euphoria that this upbeat song builds. Put it on repeat but you just can’t get enough of it. This infectiously uplifting song will pump up your spirit till you get jacked up.
10. Calvin Harris & Disciples- How Deep Is Your Love ( Chris Lake Remix): The list is obviously incomplete without Calvin Harris who can never fail to deliver a crazy party anthem. The eccentric music takes you through the highs and lows as you go full feels on the track.
Suggest us your all-time favourites in the comments below.