The World Marketing Summit 2020, brainchild of Dr. Philip Kotler & Kotler Excellence Awards in India with the theme “Marketing 5.0 – The Future of Marketing’’ is set to commence on February 29, 2020, at Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi
This event aims to attract and present new opportunities for enterprising CEOs and CMOs and help create a better world through marketing, knowledge and creativity. It will also look at ways on how to influence mindsets, support feasible actions for change, and craft new operating models for brands to help improve economic wealth, environmental wellness and human well-being.
At present, new demographics and local conditions in developed markets are presenting decision-makers with unique challenges. The concern now is how modern-day marketers will embrace their new roles in a world that is fast becoming digital savvy and be reliable influencers when it comes to inspiring and affecting consumer behaviour and corporate strategy.
The World Marketing Summit India 2020 is brought to India by VisionRoots Service Pvt. Ltd., and its global partner Fujifilm. India will be the 21st country where the WMS will be held this year, after making stops at countries such as UK, Canada, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, South Africa, Turkey, UAE, Italy, Saudi Arabia, among others.
“We are happy to have brought WMS to India. We believe WMS India 2020 will be the best opportunity for the country’s marketers, chief executives, including young aspirants and academicians, to learn more about what’s new and what’s happening in the marketing world, and how new marketing models will create an impact on how marketing professionals shape global marketing perspectives,” Gurjot Singh Marwah, Head of Operations, WMS India 2020 said.
With what’s happening in the marketing world right now, attendees to the World Marketing Summit India 2020 will get to listen to a powerhouse group of marketing experts who have abundant knowledge in the global marketing arena and hope to learn the latest in the world of marketing as their key learning takeaways from the summit.
Among the lineup of speakers for WMS India 2020 include respected global marketing minds such as:
- Sadia Kibria, Chief Executive Officer of the World Marketing Summit;
- Laura Ries, a leading marketing strategist and renowned author of various best-selling marketing books and advertising and branding consultant;
- Moran Cerf, a French neuroscientist and business professor at the Kellogg School of Management together with Philip Kotler, the father of modern marketing. A former hacker turned neuro marketer and founder of ThinkAlike Labs and B-Cube, Cerf has been called on by both Hollywood and Silicon Valley to help define the future, from engaging with filmmakers and writers like Limitless and Falling Waters to talking to entrepreneurs exploring Brain-Chain interferences like Elon Musk, Bryan Johnson with Kernel.
Also speaking at the WMS India are
- Dr. Marc Oliver Opresnik, the world’s top digital marketing guru, a professor at the University of Cambridge, a Board of Director at St. Gallen, a co-author on Marketing management and author of Social Media Marketing, the number one book in the world. He is also a corporate trainer who coached international companies like Google, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Shell, Audi, Porsche, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and Adidas, among others. He is also a professor of business administration with focus on marketing at the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences in Germany and Chief Research Officer at Kotler Impact Inc. founded by American marketing professor Philip Kotler; and
- Dominique Hanssens, a Distinguished Research Professor of Marketing at the University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA) Anderson Graduate School of Management, where he served as faculty chair, associate dean, and marketing area chair.
The World Marketing Summit was founded in 2010 by Prof. Philip Kotler, the world’s acknowledged marketing guru and father of modern marketing, together with Sh. Mubarak Al Nahyan, in Abu Dhabi.
WMS is a global alliance, a collaboration that unites the best minds from the corporate sphere working in concert with the public sector and community leaders to transform and translate marketing ideas and solutions into tackling real and focused socioeconomic issues, and creating sustainable solutions through marketing-centric initiatives that are driven by social responsibility acting as their fulcrum.
The aim and unique vision of the WMS are to elevate marketing from a corporate tool to a social equalizer that will deliver through a global stratagem “The New Paradigm of Marketing for the 21st Century” while keeping its promise of “Creating a Better World Through Marketing.”
Increase your reach, strengthen your impact, bolster your influence and become the best of marketing by aligning your brand with the world’s leading marketing thought leader in this most exclusive marketing conference. Join the World Marketing Summit India 2020, happening this coming February 29, 2020, at Vigyan Bhawan, Raj Path Area, Delhi, India-110001.
The event theme for India 2020 is “Marketing 5.0 – The Future of Marketing” which shall include Keynote Addresses, Panel Discussions, Master Class Session, and Exhibition on topics like Super-Intelligence – combining Human intelligence with artificial intelligence and data science for Super-marketing, Neuro-marketing, Socialpreneurship – The Kotler Way, Innowave – Riding the Crest of Innovation and many more.
For tickets, and other event details, call WMS India at +91 844 844 0450 or visit www.wmsindia.org.
ED is proud to be their blog partner.